This elegant sight is reverse-engineered from the original Rigby peep sight. Its functionality serves hunting, target shooting, and firearm restoration.
- The sight height from center line of dovetail to center line of peep hole is .935″ (boreline) in downward position
- The peep stem has a range of motion of .365″
- The peep hole diameter is .068″ but can be enlarged upon request
- An adapter is available to accommodate most bolt-actions
Hunting dangerous game requires quick sight placement and followup shots. The Rigby Peep sight provides both.
- Tool-free height adjustment
- The long sight radius improves accuracy
- Peep sights help with quick sight placement
- The stem can be locked into position for a specific yardage
Product review by Lee Helgeland in the Summer 2016 issue of Gunmaker Journal of Custom Gunmaking below.
- Sight only: $275.00 + Shipping and Handling
- Sight with adapter: $295.00 + Shipping and Handling
- Due to the variety of bolt action rifles, installation price will be given upon request. Sights are sold in the white.
- Send an email to email@example.com or use the contact form at the bottom of this page
- Title the subject of your e-mail or “rigby peep sight” and specify your interest
- We will provide you with an invoice, where you will have the option to pay with credit card online or check through the mail